Emerging network transformation technologies in SDN, NFV and IoT domains typically involve integration of several products that affect the end solution outcome. Independent testing of the products and solutions is essential to objectively validate product functionality, performance, scale, security and deployment readiness.
CNLABS offers several independent test programs that offer network and data center operators much-needed proof points to evaluate SDN/NFV products prior to development. The lab also offers independent test services for network product vendors. Some of the independent test programs undertaken by the laboratory are listed below.
- Interoperability Verification Testing of partner application integration for SDN controllers
- Independent evaluation of products for network operator solutions
- Third-party test reports on product performance used by vendors to substantiate their offerings
- Independent validation and interoperability testing for 6LoWPAN based devices like Energy Meters
- NFV validation program for network operators and product vendors
CNLABS works has extensive experience in working with different types of customers for all phases including program definition, test strategy, test plan creation and validation. Our lab is ISO/IEC 17025: 2017 accredited and adheres to the stringent requirements for quality and technical competency of personnel, process, test methods. Our accreditation scope for SDN test methods is approved by NABL one of the world’s leading accreditation bodies.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for a detailed presentation and overview