CNLabs offers guided product certification test environments, on-demand virtual labs and independent test programs like NFV test framework on Criterion SDCloud Platform ®.
Cloud based offerings from Criterion Network Labs can be used by product development teams to bring up cloud test-beds with a choice of configurations, host independent partner verification test programs, undertake product certifications or test interoperability and scalability of their cloud based offerings.
- CNLabs NFV Test Framework
- Dynamically configurable NFV Infrastructure Templates
- Pre-integration with open orchestrators like OSM, ONAP, Tacker, XOS
- Support for container and VM infrastructure based on OpenStack/Kubernetes
- Extensible to interface with external hardware traffic generators and network devices
- Functional and Use case focused test suites
- Customizable for product vendor and end user needs
- One Click Test-beds
- No hardware restrictions – Create multiuser shared test-bed environments on demand
- Save CAPEX – usage based pricing
- Suspend and resume solutions for additional cost savings
- Customizable for functionality or performance testing needs
- Quicker, scalable path to achieve product certifications using self test frameworks
- Pre-installed test tools with test orchestrator
- Guided step by step instructions with FAQs
- Engage support and expertise from CNLabs as required
- Custom labs for interoperability and integration testing of partner solutions
All cloud based services can be deployed at CNLabs, customer premises or on public cloud environments. Deployments come with support, monitored for service resiliency, enabled with self-healing and all class leading features of Criterion SDCloud®.